*minimum order values apply.
Regret, no Dropshipping or Consignment.
We currently review physical stores only.
Standalone online stores: drop us a mail. If we open wholesale for online platforms again, we will be in touch.
- Minimum opening order: R4500 plus freight.
Top-up orders – R1000 to retain wholesale status.
- VAT: Wholesale prices are inclusive of VAT
- Wholesale pricing status:
Once approved, orders to be placed within 7 days. If no opening order is received, wholesale status is deactivated.
- Stock: Online stock is “LIVE” and up to date.
- Courier Fees:
A provisional courier charge will be on your order, to be amended once we pack and weigh your order.
Resellers can use their own couriers to collect.
- Payment: Via credit card or EFT. Regret, no terms.
- Brochure: You can download a brochure of an entire category on the last page of the category (not available on Mobile)
- Deals: Points, Coupons and other Online deals do not apply to wholesalers with a reduced pricing structure.
- Marketing Materials: Resellers may use any images on our site, provided they are in the same resolution and unaltered. Use of our logo on application and approval of artworks only.
- No returns and refunds on wholesale orders. Store credit will be applied. Faulty items, if any, will be replaced at no charge.
Export to other countries from South Africa:
- Minimum opening order of ZAR 20 000 applies.
- We arrange for airfreight to your country including insurance and customs documents.
- Airfreight is quoted after goods are weighed.
- Stock is immediately available for delivery.
- Hoolies adheres to safety standards for children’s clothing in South Africa.
It is the responsibility of the importer to comply with garment regulations in their country.
For more information on wholesale, contact us below.