*Children under the age of 2 years should not wear cloth face coverings.
- Assist small children to put on their masks
- Wash hands before touching the mask
- Children should be monitored whilst wearing masks
- If the child sucks on the masks, remove and put a new mask on
- This is not a medical device and children should wear these for short periods on outings only.
- Wash with soap & warm water and use a hot iron once dry.
- Always store the masks folded and covered inside a container.
- Children shouldn’t share masks.
- The masks cannot prevent a child from getting Covid, but acts as a *reasonable barrier
- Children with respiratory illness should not wear masks
Keep children away from sick people. Don’t cough into your hands. Please, stay safe!