*minimum order values apply.
We supply established registered physical and online stores. Regret we do not supply WhatsApp sellers, Drop Shipping or Consignment buyers.
Proof of trade is required by providing us with your business registration certificate, a website and/or a physical trading store address.
Existing Hoolies Customers, please fill your details out to create a user profile.
Minimum opening order: R4500 plus freight.
Top-up orders: R1800 to retain wholesale pricing status.
VAT: Wholesale prices are inclusive of VAT
Wholesale pricing status:
Once approved, orders to be placed within 7 days. If no opening order is received, wholesale status is deactivated.
Online stock is “LIVE” and up to date.
Once we pack and weigh your order, a courier charge is added and an updated invoice sent through.
Resellers can use their own couriers to collect.
Courier is direct to the registered wholesaler and not to secondary customers.
Via credit card or EFT. Regret, no terms.
Resellers can use images from our site or request high res for marketing.
Export to other countries from South Africa:
- Non exclusive supply – ZAR 20 000 applies.
- Country Exclusive supply – ZAR 50 000 with twice annual top-up orders.
- We arrange for airfreight to your country including insurance and customs documents.
- Airfreight is quoted after goods are weighed and the order is paid for.
- Stock is available within 7-10 days.
- Hoolies adheres to safety standards for children’s clothing in South Africa.
It is the responsibility of the importer to comply with garment regulations in their country.
For more information on wholesale, contact us below.