This website is owned and operated by Hooligans Kids Clothing
Returns and Tax Policy: view here
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY VISITING, PURCHASING, AND/OR MAKING AN ACCOUNT WITH US ON THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
All of the content you see on the hoolies.co.za website, including, for example, the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics and text, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by hoolies.co.za.
The content of the hoolies.co.za website, and the website as a whole, are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the user of our website. You may download, print and store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. hoolies.co.za reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this website.
Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from hoolies.co.za.
Limitation of Liability
Information on this website is subject to change, with or without notice to the end user. hoolies.co.za will not be held liable for any misinformation presented on this website, including but not limited to incorrect prices, typography errors and/or incorrect product information. We, Hoolies, try our best to keep all information as accurate and up-to-date as possible. All products are subject to availability. If any item(s) are charged to the user’s credit card and the purchased item(s) are out of stock, Hoolies will refund the user for the amount deducted from the card/account for goods not received (out of stock).
Hoolies.co.za businesses or any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the hoolies.co.za website.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind (whether general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or otherwise, including, without limitation, loss of data, income or profits), whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, even if an authorized representative of hoolies.co.za has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
If you are unsatisfied with the hoolies.co.za website or any content on this website or with the hoolies.co.za terms & conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the hoolies.co.za website. You acknowledge, by your use of the hoolies.co.za website, that your use of this website is at your own risk.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation of liability set forth above, so this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All content on the hoolies.co.za website is provided “AS IS” without any guarantees or warranties provided.
Hoolies.co.za does not represent or warrant that all information on the hoolies.co.za website be complete, reliable, accurate or useful or that hoolies.co.za will operate without error. Hoolies.co.za disclaims any liability arising from inaccurate information, including but not limited to product information, images and/or any other website you may access through hoolies.co.za. Hoolies.co.za is not to be held responsible for any 3rd party user content and/or links to outside websites.
Errors & Inaccuracies
The information on the hoolies.co.za website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies & may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing & availability. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
All Information is Subject to Change
Enforcement of Terms & Conditions
By accessing & using the hoolies.co.za website, you agree that your access to, & use of, the hoolies.co.za website is subject to these terms & conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of South Africa.
To register on our website, you must provide the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Cellphone Number
- Email Address
- Your cellphone number is used as your unique identifier, and you will use your email address and password to log in to any of our websites. We will only contact you on your cellphone if you have specifically opted in to received SMS communication from us.
- By registering on our website, or buying goods from us online, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that we may send invoices to you electronically.
- Please keep your credentials private and secure and do not share them with anyone. Only authorised users may access their online profile with their credentials. We accept no liability for any damages or losses that you may suffer from the unauthorised use of your profile.
- Please notify us immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- We will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the goods once payment has been received.
- Once an agreement of sale is completed, you assume all risk and full responsibility for the goods.
- We reserve the right to not process an order or to cancel an existing order (partially or completely) if there has been an error. Errors include the goods no longer being available, the incorrect price being displayed, or an inaccurate description of the goods. We will inform you of any errors as soon as we become aware of them and, as soon as possible thereafter, we will refund you for any amount already paid.
- We will not be liable for any loss or claim relating to a transaction based on any error.
- Orders cannot be amended in any way once they have been invoiced, including changes to a delivery address.
- Placing goods in a shopping cart without completing payment does not constitute placing an order, and goods may be removed or updated in the shopping cart if stock is no longer available or the price has changed. We cannot be held liable if the goods in your shopping cart have been updated when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase at a later stage.
- Goods may not be purchased for re-sale. Should we suspect that any such goods are being purchased for sale, we are entitled to cancel your order immediately on notice to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders, cancel any sale, and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.
- Confirmed and paid orders cannot be altered or cancelled. Your order will need to be delivered and processed as a return, if no longer required.
RETURNS & TAX POLICY
Hoolies is committed to making sure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. If you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily assist you. The terms of our returns policy are set out below which is accepted upon checking out your cart.
Hoolies only accept returns or exchange requests for items purchased on www.hoolies.co.za
For purchases made from other retailers, please refer to that retailer’s sale and return policy.
How to log a return or exchange request *See below for non-returnable items
- Contact Customer Care via email within 7 days of receipt of goods with your order number and a description of the items you would like to return or exchange.
- Return to Hoolies via courier or, upon request, Hoolies will collect. The cost of collection will be deducted from the purchaser’s refund or store credit.
- The purchaser’s delivery waybill must be marked “door to door” to:
Hoolies Kids Clothing
73 Acutt avenue
- Once items have been inspected and the return accepted, the refund will be done to the account the order was paid from within 7 days.
- Please note the following terms of exchange:
- *The following items cannot be exchanged or returned:
1- Clearance Sale items
2- Goods made to order such as Sleeping bags and Dolls.
3- Masks, for health reasons
4- Items specifically marked on the product description
- Goods in transit remain the responsibility of the purchaser. Hoolies may, upon request, institute claims on your behalf or replace missing goods tampered with or stolen while in transit if the courier collection was initiated by Hoolies.
- Only courier returns will be accepted. We do not collect from Post Offices or any other counter-to-counter service. Goods returned via this method remain the responsibility of the sender and will have to be rerouted to the sender.
- Items received as gifts without a valid order number from the original purchaser within 7 days of receipt cannot be swapped or returned for credit.
- Used, damaged or laundered products cannot be returned. Products tags and original packing must be intact to avail return.
- Our social media team may not process return or exchange requests.
- No returns or on-the-spot exchanges at our Durban Factory. Goods will only be accepted for return via an accredited courier.
- Items purchased at third-party retailers must be returned to that retailer which terms of sale and return apply.
- The full tax and returns policy can be viewed here and forms part of the terms and conditions of the sale.
- The full promotional sales policy forms part of the terms and conditions of sale.
- The full pre-order terms policy forms part of the terms and conditions of sale
- *The following items cannot be exchanged or returned:
General terms of delivery:
- Goods in transit remain the responsibility of the purchaser. Hoolies will institute claims on the customer’s behalf in the event of theft or loss during courier delivery. If the original items are not available, alternative items will be offered.
- Courier delays do not constitute a cancelled order. The company has 14 days from the date we hand it to the courier to re-deliver missing goods or redirect couriers as per the customers’ s request. Thereafter, it will be returned to the company and any costs associated deducted prior to a refund to the customer.
- We are not responsible for any loss due to a late or normal delivery or unauthorised use of the goods once we have delivered the goods to the delivery address you have provided.
Quality of items received
- Notify us if the clothing item has a flaw. Firstly, we apologize profusely!
Hoolies will collect and send the purchaser a replacement item at no additional cost to the purchaser.
- Items that don’t fit are not considered quality issues. See our Size Chart before selecting a size.
- When Hoolies receive the return, the items(s) will be inspected before a refund or replacement is processed. If the return is not a quality issue, the purchaser bears the collection cost. For a comprehensive explanation on flawed items, see
The purchaser must check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If it has, take a photo and contact Hoolies Customer Care straight away. Claims for shortages have to be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, Hoolies will be unable to assist or replace missing items or claim from insurance.
You will be refunded to the card you used for your order within 7 days after goods have been inspected, less the courier fee if we collected.
Factory Sale Items
Clearance items are considered final sale and not returnable.
Hoolies reserve the right to refuse any returns upon final review if guidelines have not been met.
Hoolies is based in South Africa and 15% VAT is included in the price of the item.
Hoolies are committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of children’s clothing, service, and value. This does not mean that we are perfect, even though we strive to be 100% of the time. Errors may creep in, but we will do our utmost to remedy any situation. We appreciate you granting us an opportunity to do so.
If you are not satisfied with our Customer Care Team, contact us or message us via the chat function on our site. Our Hoolie Helpers will ensure the Managing Menace is made aware of your complaint or compliment.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Instant Message online