Hoolies is committed to ensuring are completely satisfied with their purchase.
The terms of our returns policy are set out below which is accepted upon checking out your cart.
If there is anything that is unclear, please ask us to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions, continue using the Website, or place an online order.
- By registering on the Hoolies website and/or or buying goods from Hoolies online, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, including the Returns and Tax Policy. You also agree that Hoolies will send invoices to you electronically.
- If a displayed price contains an error, we are not bound by it after:
1- Correcting the error as soon as it is identified in the advertised displayed price; and
2- Taking all reasonable steps to inform the customers who ordered these items about the error and the correct price.
How to log an exchange request on qualifying items
*See below for non-returnable items
- Contact Customer Care via email within 7 days of receipt of goods with the following information:
– Your order number
– A description and reason for the items you would like to return or exchange.
- Once your exchange or return request is approved, Hoolies can arrange a courier to collect if requested. You can also use your own courier.
- The purchaser’s delivery waybill must be marked “door to door” to:
Hoolies Kids Clothing
73 Acutt avenue
- Place a new order to secure your requested exchanged sizes. A courier cost will apply for the new delivery.
- Once items have been inspected and the return accepted, the refund will be done to the account the order was paid from within 10 days less courier fees.
Please note the following terms of exchange:
- *The following items cannot be exchanged or returned:
– Clearance Sale items
– Goods made to order such as Sleeping bags and Dolls.
– Masks, for health reasons
– Items specifically marked on the product description
- Couriers charge separately for return collections and new deliveries, even if it’s done in one trip. We know, it’s crazy, but that’s how they work.
- Only courier returns will be accepted. We do not collect from Post Offices or any other counter to counter service. Goods returned via this method remain the responsibility of the sender and will have to be rerouted to the sender.
- Items received as gifts without a valid order number from the original purchaser within 7 days of receipt cannot be swopped or returned for credit.
- Used, damaged or laundered products cannot be returned. Products tags and original packing must be intact to avail return.
- Our social media team may not process return or exchange requests.
- No returns or on-the-spot exchanges at our Durban Factory. Goods will only be accepted for return via an accredited courier. No Customer Care staff are present at our Factory and all contact must be made via the official contact email in your order confirmation.
- Items purchased at third party retailers must be returned to that retailer which terms of sale and return apply.
- Goods in transit remain the responsibility of the purchaser. Hoolies may, upon request, institute claims on your behalf or replace missing goods tampered with or stolen while in transit if the courier collection was initiated by Hoolies.
We apologize if you received a less than perfect item and will tend to this promptly.
Within 30 days or sooner, notify us via email.
Include the following information:
1- Your order number.
2- A photograph of the defect.
3- The address we can collect and redeliver a replacement item to.
If the same item is not available an alternative will be offered. If this is not acceptable the value of the item will be refunded to the payment method used to pay for your order.
When Hoolies receive the return, the items(s) will be inspected before a refund or replacement is processed. If the return is not a quality issue, the purchaser bears the collection and redelivery cost.
Defective items are:
Missing buttons, studs, damaged zips, broken stitches, or fabric damage.
Colours and garment details depicted are as close as digital media will allow. Different monitors may display colour differently. If the purchaser is not satisfied with the colour or detail on the garment, this is not a quality issue, but the customer is welcome to request a return or exchange item with collection and redelivery at their own cost.
If there are changes to a style it will be clearly marked in the description.
Receiving an incorrect size or items that do not fit are not considered defective items. Follow our Size Chart before selecting a size.
No claims will be entertained for items damaged by harsh washing chemicals or wear and tear. Washing instructions are listed below each item.
Items found to be defective after 30 days will be processed in adherence with the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa subject to fair wear and tear within 6 months.
The purchaser must check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If a seal is broken, take a photo and contact Customer Care promptly. Claims must be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, Hoolies will be unable to assist or replace missing items or claim from insurance.
Goods damaged in transit
Contact us upon receipt of your order.
If you have instructed the courier to leave your parcel unattended at your gate or to hand it to a third party, no claims can be entertained by the courier or Hoolies.
Any person residing at the delivery address provided will be considered a bona fide recipient on your behalf.
Factory Sale Items
Clearance items are considered final sale with no exchanges or refunds.
Hoolies reserves the right to refuse any returns upon final review if guidelines have not been met.
Hoolies is based in South Africa and 15% VAT is included in the price of the item.
Hoolies are committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of children’s clothing, service, and value. This does not mean that we are perfect, even though we strive to be 100% of the time. Errors may creep in, but we will do our utmost to remedy any situation. We appreciate you granting us an opportunity to do so.
If you are not satisfied with our Customer Care Team, Contact us right away. Our Hoolie Helpers will ensure the Managing Menace is made aware of your compliment or complaint.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Instant Message online
Messages and requests via Social Media channels or our Chat channel cannot be actioned. Customer Care is available via email.