Hoolies is committed to ensuring are completely satisfied with their purchase.
The terms of our returns policy are set out below which is accepted upon checking out your cart.
If there is anything that is unclear, please ask us to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions, continue using the Website, or place an online order.
- By registering on the Hoolies website and/or or buying goods from Hoolies online, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, including the Returns and Tax Policy. You also agree that Hoolies will send invoices to you electronically.
- If a displayed price contains an error, we are not bound by it after:
1- Correcting the error as soon as it is identified in the advertised displayed price; and
2- Taking all reasonable steps to inform the customers who ordered these items about the error and the correct price.
How to log an exchange request on qualifying items
- Submit an Exchange or Refund request within 7 days of receipt of goods .
- Once your exchange or return request is approved, Hoolies can arrange a courier to collect if requested. You can also use your own courier.
- The purchaser’s delivery waybill must be marked “door to door” to:
Hoolies Kids Clothing
73 Acutt avenue
- Place a new order to secure your requested exchanged sizes. A courier cost will apply for the new delivery.
- Once items have been inspected and if the return is accepted, the refund will be done to the account the order was paid from within 10 days, less courier fees.
TERMS OF EXCHANGE
Items that qualify
- Goods received and found unsuitable can be exchanged or returned within 7 days of receipt of items.
- Defective items – up to 30 days from receipt. (We collect and re-deliver at no charge)
- The order was placed on www.hoolies.co.za
- Items are unwashed, undamaged with all tags still attached
Items that do not qualify
- Items purchased elsewhere such as another website or outlet.
- Pre-order, Sale and Coupon Code Deal Items.
- Masks and any items specifically marked on the product description.
- Gifts – please ask the person who purchased on our site to put their request through.
- Used, damaged or laundered products.
- Flawed items qualify for a no-charge collection and re-delivery. If items are collected and found not to be flawed, a collection fee will apply.
- Please ensure you have read the description of items ordered as it may not be as you expected if you have not read the full fabric and trim type description. Unfortunate oversights by customers are not considered flaws and do not qualify for no-charge collection and re-delivery.
- Screen displays may vary and every effort is made to show colours accurately. If the colours received is not as expected, this is not considered a flaw.
- Receiving an incorrect size or items that do not fit are not considered defective items. Follow our Size Chart before selecting a size.
- Items found to be defective after 30 days will be processed in adherence with the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa subject to fair wear and tear within 6 months.
If the same item is not available an alternative will be offered. If this is not acceptable the value of the item will be refunded to the payment method used to pay for your order.
When Hoolies receive the return, the items(s) will be inspected before a refund or replacement is processed. If the return is not a quality issue, the purchaser bears the collection and redelivery cost.
Collection , Courier and Third Parties
Couriers charge separately for return collections and new deliveries, even if it’s done in one trip. We know, it’s crazy, but that’s how they work.
Only courier returns will be accepted. We do not collect from Post Offices or any other counter to counter service. Goods returned via this method remain the responsibility of the sender and will have to be rerouted to the sender.
No returns or on-the-spot exchanges at our Durban Factory. Goods will only be accepted for return via an accredited courier. No Customer Care staff are present at our Factory and all contact must be made via the official contact email in your order confirmation.
Items purchased at third party retailers must be returned to that retailer which terms of sale and return apply.
Goods in transit remain the responsibility of the purchaser. Hoolies may, upon request, institute claims on your behalf or replace missing goods tampered with or stolen while in transit if the courier collection was initiated by Hoolies.
The purchaser must check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If a seal is broken, take a photo and contact Customer Care promptly. Claims must be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, Hoolies will be unable to assist or replace missing items or claim from insurance.
Goods damaged in transit
Contact us upon receipt of your order.
If you have instructed the courier to leave your parcel unattended at your gate or to hand it to a third party, no claims can be entertained by the courier or Hoolies.
Any person residing at the delivery address provided will be considered a bona fide recipient on your behalf.
Factory Sale Items
Clearance items are considered final sale with no exchanges or refunds.
Hoolies reserves the right to refuse any returns upon final review if guidelines have not been met.
Hoolies is based in South Africa and 15% VAT is included in the price of the item.
Hoolies are committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of children’s clothing, service, and value. This does not mean that we are perfect, even though we strive to be 100% of the time. Errors may creep in, but we will do our utmost to remedy any situation. We appreciate you granting us an opportunity to do so.
If you are not satisfied with our Customer Care Team, Contact us right away. Our Hoolie Helpers will ensure the Managing Menace is made aware of your compliment or complaint.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Instant Message online
Messages and requests via Social Media channels or our Chat channel cannot be actioned. Customer Care is available via email.