Hoolies is committed to making sure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. If you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily assist you. The terms of our returns policy are set out below which is accepted upon checking out your cart.
Hoolies only accepts returns or swop requests for items purchased on www.hoolies.co.za
Purchases made from other retailers, please refer to that retailer’s sale and return policy. If the item was a gift, refer to the store it was purchased from.
How to log a return or exchange request
- Notify us within 7 days of receipt of goods with your order number and a description of the items you would like to return or exchange.
- Return to Hoolies via courier or, upon request, Hoolies will collect. The cost of collection will be deducted from the purchaser’s refund or store credit.
- The items must be unwashed and in the original and sell-able condition with all tags attached.
- Masks are not returnable.
- We do not collect from a Post Office or Pep stores. The purchaser’s delivery waybill must be marked “door to door” to:
73 Acutt avenue
Goods in transit remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
We regret we are unable to accept swop or return requests after 7 days.
Items received as gifts without a valid order number from the original purchaser within 7 days of receipt can not be swopped or returned for credit.
- Notify us if the clothing item has a flaw. Firstly, we apologize profusely!
Hoolies will collect and send the purchaser a replacement item at no additional cost to the purchaser.
- Items that do not fit are not considered quality issues. See our Size Chart before selecting a size.
- When Hoolies receive the return, the items(s) will be inspected before a refund or replacement is processed. If the return is not a quality issue, the purchaser bears the collection cost.
The purchaser must check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If it has, take a photo and contact Hoolies Customer Care straight away. Claims for shortages have to be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, Hoolies will be unable to assist or replace missing items or claim from insurance.
- Refunds over R300
You will be refunded to the card you used for your order within 7 days after goods have been inspected, less the courier fee if we collected.
- Refunds under R300
A store credit will be issued, less the courier fee if we collected.
Factory Sale Items
Clearance items are considered final sale and not returnable.
Hoolies reserves the right to refuse any returns upon final review if guidelines have not been met.
Hoolies is based in South Africa and 15% VAT is included in the price of the item.
Hoolies are committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of children’s clothing, service, and value. This does not mean that we are perfect, even though we strive to be 100% of the time. Errors may creep in, but we will do our utmost to remedy any situation. We appreciate you granting us an opportunity to do so.
If you are not satisfied with our Customer Care Team, contact us or message us via the chat function on our site. Our Hoolie Helpers will ensure the Managing Menace is made aware of your complaint or compliment.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Instant Message online