Hoolies is committed to ensuring are completely satisfied with their purchase.
The terms of our returns policy are set out below which is accepted upon checking out your cart.
If there is anything that is unclear please ask us to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions, continue using the Website, or place an online order.
- By registering on the Hoolies website and/or or buying goods from Hoolies online, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, including the Returns and Tax Policy. You also agree that we Hoolies will send invoices to you electronically.
- If a displayed price contains an error, we are not bound by it after:
Correcting the error as soon as it is identified in the advertised displayed price; and
- Taking all reasonable steps to inform the customers who ordered these items about the error and the correct price.
Hoolies offers a hassle free 7 day return policy on our returnable** products. If you do not like a product or it does not fit well, then we will exchange or refund the product amount back to the original form of payment. Please follow the these steps to initiate a return:
** Certain items cannot be returned, such as clearance, pre-order or custom made items as well as masks and sleeping sacks as they are made to order.
How to log an exchange request
- Contact Customer Care via email within 7 days of receipt of goods with your order number and a description of the items you would like to return or exchange.
- Return to Hoolies via courier or, upon request, Hoolies will collect. The cost of collection will be deducted from the purchaser’s refund or store credit.
- Only courier returns will be accepted. We do not collect from Post Offices or any other counter to counter service. Goods returned via this method remain the responsibility of the sender and will have to be rerouted to the sender.
- The purchaser’s delivery waybill must be marked “door to door” to:
73 Acutt avenue
- Goods in transit remain the responsibility of the purchaser. Hoolies may, upon request, institute claims on your behalf or replace missing goods tampered with or stolen while in transit if the courier collection was initiated by Hoolies.
- Items received as gifts without a valid order number from the original purchaser within 7 days of receipt cannot be swopped or returned for credit.
- Used, washed, damaged or laundered products can not be returned. Products tags and original packing must be intact to avail return.
- Once items have been inspected and the return accepted, the refund will be done to the account the order was paid from within 10 days.
- Our social media team does not process return or exchange requests.
We apologize if you received a less than perfect item and will tend to this promptly. Within 30 days or sooner, notify us via email with the following information.
- Defective items are:
Missing buttons, studs, damaged zips or fabric damage.
- The customer must include their order number, a description of the issue as well as a photograph.
- Flawed items will be collected and replaced at no additional cost to the purchaser.
- Colours depicted are as close as digital media will allow. Different monitors may display colour differently. If the purchaser is not satisfied with the colour, this is not a quality issue but the customer is welcome to request a return or exchange item with collection and redelivery at their own cost.
- Receiving an incorrect size or items that do not fit are not considered defective items. Follow our Size Chart before selecting a size.
- When Hoolies receive the return, the items(s) will be inspected before a refund or replacement is processed. If the return is not a quality issue, the purchaser bears the collection and redelivery cost.
- No claims will be entertained for items damaged by harsh washing chemicals or wear and tear. Washing instructions are listed below each item.
- Items found to be defective after 30 days will be processed in adherence with the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa subject to fair wear and tear within 6 months.
The purchaser must check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If it has, take a photo and contact Customer Care promptly. Claims must be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, Hoolies will be unable to assist or replace missing items or claim from insurance.
Goods damaged in transit
Contact us upon receipt of your order.
If you have instructed the courier to leave your parcel unattended at your gate or to hand it to a third party, no claims can be entertained by the courier or ourselves.
Any person residing at the delivery address provided will be considered a bona fide recipient on your behalf.
Factory Sale Items
Clearance items are considered final sale with no exchanges or refunds.
Hoolies reserves the right to refuse any returns upon final review if guidelines have not been met.
Hoolies is based in South Africa and 15% VAT is included in the price of the item.
Hoolies are committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of children’s clothing, service, and value. This does not mean that we are perfect, even though we strive to be 100% of the time. Errors may creep in, but we will do our utmost to remedy any situation. We appreciate you granting us an opportunity to do so.
If you are not satisfied with our Customer Care Team, contact us right away. Our Hoolie Helpers will ensure the Managing Menace is made aware of your compliment or complaint.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Instant Message online
Messages and requests via Social Media channels or our Chat channel cannot be actioned. Customer Care is available via email.