Hoolies is committed to ensuring are completely satisfied with their purchase. If you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily assist you. The terms of our returns policy are set out below which is accepted upon checking out your cart.
Hoolies accepts returns or exchange requests for items purchased on www.hoolies.co.za via our official Customer Care email as outlined below.
Purchases made from other retailers, please refer to that retailer’s sale and return policy. If the item was a gift, refer to the store it was purchased from.
- The items must be unwashed and in the original and sell-able condition with all tags attached.
- Confirmed orders cannot be cancelled – the order will have to be received and a return or exchange request made as below.
- Certain items cannot be returned, such as clearance items, masks, pre-order items or sleeping sacks.
How to log a return or exchange request
- Contact Customer Care via email within 7 days of receipt of goods with your order number and a description of the items you would like to return or exchange.
- Requests via our Chat channel or social media platforms cannot be actioned.
- Return to Hoolies via courier or, upon request, Hoolies will collect. The cost of collection will be deducted from the purchaser’s refund or store credit.
- Only courier returns will be accepted. We do not collect from Post Offices.
- The purchaser’s delivery waybill must be marked “door to door” to:
73 Acutt avenue
- Goods in transit remain the responsibility of the purchaser. Hoolies will institute claims on your behalf and replace missing goods tampered with or stolen while in transit.
- We regret we are unable to accept exchange or return requests after 7 days.
- Items received as gifts without a valid order number from the original purchaser within 7 days of receipt cannot be swopped or returned for credit.
- Kindly contact Customer Care via mail only. Our social media team does not process return or exchange requests.
- Notify us within 7 days of receipt. Firstly, we apologize profusely and want to remedy this right away.
- Customer must include their order number, a description of the issue as well as a photograph.
- Flawed items will be collected and replaced at no additional cost to the purchaser.
- Colours depicted are as close as digital media will allow. Different monitors may display colour differently. If the purchaser is not satisfied with the colour, this is not a quality issue but the customer is welcome to request a return or exchange item with collection and redelivery at their own cost.
- Items that do not fit are not considered quality issues. See our Size Chart before selecting a size.
- When Hoolies receive the return, the items(s) will be inspected before a refund or replacement is processed. If the return is not a quality issue, the purchaser bears the collection and redelivery cost.
- No claims will be entertained for items damaged by harsh washing chemicals or wear and tear. Washing instructions are listed below each item.
The purchaser must check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If it has, take a photo and contact Customer Care promptly. Claims must be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, Hoolies will be unable to assist or replace missing items or claim from insurance.
Goods damaged in transit
Contact us upon receipt of your order.
If you have instructed the courier to leave your parcel unattended at your gate or to hand it to a third party, no claims can be entertained by the courier or ourselves.
Any person residing at the delivery address provided will be considered a bona fide recipient on your behalf.
- Refunds over R300
You will be refunded to the card you used for your order within 7 days after goods have been inspected, less the courier fee if we collected.
- Refunds under R300
A store credit will be issued, less the courier fee if we collected.
Factory Sale Items
Clearance items are considered final sale and not returnable.
Hoolies reserves the right to refuse any returns upon final review if guidelines have not been met.
Hoolies is based in South Africa and 15% VAT is included in the price of the item.
Hoolies are committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of children’s clothing, service, and value. This does not mean that we are perfect, even though we strive to be 100% of the time. Errors may creep in, but we will do our utmost to remedy any situation. We appreciate you granting us an opportunity to do so.
If you are not satisfied with our Customer Care Team, contact us or message us via the chat function on our site. Our Hoolie Helpers will ensure the Managing Menace is made aware of your compliment or complaint.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Instant Message online
Messages and requests via Social Media channels or our Chat channel cannot be actioned. Customer Care is available via email.