- Main centers: R 60.00
- Durban regional: R 39.00
- Outlying areas: Cost calculation at checkout
Wholesale orders: Courier cost to be quoted on confirmed order
Extended delivery times may apply during sale promotions.
- 3-5 days to Main Centers
- 5-8 days to Outlying Areas
- Orders can’t be cancelled or amended once placed. If you would like to, you can log an exchange with The Hoolie Helper once your product is delivered. (Non sale goods only)
- The delivery address can’t be changed once the order has been placed, as the information has already been sent to the warehouse for processing.
Exact Times: Our courier service does their absolute best to deliver on time, however, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date or time.
Gifts: Please specify any special delivery instructions during checkout in the ‘note’ section. We gladly offer free gift wrapping and will remove tags.
PO Boxes: No deliveries to P.O Boxes.
If you are not available to receive your parcel, a surcharge for re-delivery may be raised by the courier.
DURBAN COLLECT not available
Regret no collections of orders at the Durban factory at this time. A reduced delivery rate of R39.00 applies.
Courier Fee for returns: R60.00
As soon as your order is sent, we will send you a notification via text and email which includes a tracking / waybill number so that you can follow up on your parcel. Please check your junk and spam folders as well.
- We partner with Fastway, Courier Guy and Rhenus to deliver to the address you provided. We are not liable for any damage suffered or any losses incurred arising out of any act or omission by a courier, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents or representatives.
- We are not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of the goods once we have delivered the goods to the delivery address you have provided.
- If you are unable to accept the goods yourself, please ensure that an authorised representative is available at the delivery address. Any person that takes delivery of the goods at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept the goods on your behalf.
- If our courier service is unable to meet the estimated delivery time, neither them nor Hoolies will be held liable for any losses, liabilities, charges, costs or damages as a result of late delivery.
- Certain areas are classed as “high risk” for deliveries. If your address is considered to be in one of these areas, our couriers may contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements.
- Deliveries take place between 08h30 and 17h00 on weekdays (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays)
RETURNS and REFUNDS
Terms and Conditions (See Full Terms and Conditions accepted on checkout)
- Some items cannot be returned or exchanges such as Sale items or goods made to order.
- Confirmed orders can not be canceled or amended. Kindly log a return request once you receive your order. A courier collection fee will apply.
- If an incorrect postal code is entered, your parcel will be sent to the incorrect depot. Additional charges may apply to reroute your parcel.
- Hoolies only accepts exchanges for items purchased on www.hoolies.co.za. Purchases made from other retailers, please refer to that retailer’s sale and return policy.
- Goods in transit remain the purchaser’s responsibility until received in good order by us.
- Washing instructions must be adhered to. Cotton items washed in hot water, in an over-full machine or excessively rubbed by hand, will damage the prints. Damage caused by non-adherence do not qualify for claims.
- Items must be in the original state, unwashed and with tags still attached.
- The customer has 7 days from receipt to notify us. Regret, we are not able to assist after this.
- See full policy here
Procedure to log a return exchange request.
Notify us with your order number and description of items you would like to exchange
You courier to us:
Address: 73 Acutt ave, Briardene, Durban 4051. Tel: 031 5631168
We do not collect from the post office or any other counter to counter service providers.
We collect: A collection courier fee applies.
You will be refunded to the card you used for your order within 7 days after goods have been inspected, less the courier fee if we collected.
Place a new order for the items you would like to replace the returned item with.
Check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If it has, take a photo and Contact Customer Care straight away. Claims for shortages have to be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, we will be unable to assist, replace missing items, or claim from insurance.
Hoolies.co.za exports wholesale to other countries. Regrettably, our online store only caters for South African residents.