For Online Customers
Wholesale Customers – By Weight, to quote on completed order.
– Main centers: R 60.00
– Durban regional: R 39.00
– Outlying areas: Cost calculation at checkout
– Wholesale orders: Courier cost to be quoted on confirmed order
DELIVERY TIMES once collected by the couriers
Extended delivery times may apply during sale promotions or pre-order wait times.
– 3-5 business days to Main Centers
– 5-8 business days to Outlying Areas
– 10+ days for very remote area
- Confirmed Orders cannot be cancelled or amended. If you would like to, you can log an exchange with The Hoolie Helper once your product is delivered. (Non sale goods only. Pre-order items do not apply)
If you change your mind before your order has been sent, you will still receive delivery and can then log an exchange or return request within 7 days of receipt.
- The delivery address can’t be changed once the order has been placed, as the information has already been sent to the distribution center for processing.
Exact Times: Our courier service does their absolute best to deliver on time, however, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date or time.
Gifts: Please specify any special delivery instructions during checkout in the ‘note’ section. We gladly offer free gift wrapping and will remove tags.
PO Boxes: No deliveries to P.O Boxes.
- If you are not available to receive your parcel, a surcharge for re-delivery may be raised by the courier.
- If the customer is not at the address provided or refuses delivery, the parcel will be returned to us. Both delivery and return courier fees plus a 10% handling fee will be due by the customer. The balance will be refunded to the customer within 10 days of Hoolies receiving the goods back in good order.
DURBAN COLLECT – Not available
Our distribution and returns are handled by a separate commercial access distribution facility. A reduced delivery rate of R39.00 applies.
Courier Fee for returns: +- R60.00 (Quote dependent from varying couriers)
As soon as your order is sent, we will send you a notification via text and email which includes a tracking / waybill number so that you can follow up on your parcel. Please check your junk and spam folders as well.
We partner with Fastway, Courier Guy and Rhenus to deliver to the address you provided.
- If you are unable to accept the goods yourself, please ensure that an authorised representative is available at the delivery address. Any person that takes delivery of the goods at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept the goods on your behalf.
- If our courier service is unable to meet the estimated delivery time, neither them nor Hoolies will be held liable for any losses, liabilities, charges, costs or damages as a result of late delivery.
- Certain areas are classed as “high risk” for deliveries. If your address is considered to be in one of these areas, our couriers may contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements. It may be held at the closest depot for you to collect.
- Deliveries take place between 08h30 and 17h00 on weekdays (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays)
RETURNS and EXCHANGES
Log an Exchange or Refund Request Online within 7 days
Terms and Conditions (See Full Terms and Conditions accepted on checkout)
- Some items cannot be returned or exchanged, such as: sale items, goods made to order and pre-order items.
- If an incorrect postal code is entered, your parcel will be sent to the incorrect depot. Additional charges may apply to reroute your parcel.
- Hoolies only accepts exchanges for items purchased on www.hoolies.co.za. Purchases made from other retailers, please refer to that retailer’s sale and return policy.
- Goods retuned in transit remain the purchaser’s responsibility until received in good order by us.
- Washing instructions must be adhered to. Cotton items washed in hot water, in an over-full machine or excessively rubbed by hand, will damage the prints. Damage caused by non-adherence do not qualify for claims.
- Items must be in the original state, unwashed and with tags still attached.
- Goods received by the customer beyond the 7 day period, do not qualify for a return or exchange, irrespective of tags still being attached and if items are unworn.
- See full policy here
How to Log an Exchange or Refund Request.
Within 7 days of receipt of your order, Log an online Return or Exchange Request.
You courier to us:
73 Acutt ave, Briardene, Durban 4051. Tel: 031 5631168
We do not collect from the post office or any other counter to counter service providers.
We collect: A collection courier fee applies.
You will be refunded to the card you used for your order within 10 business days after goods have been inspected, less the courier fee if we collected.
Place a new order for the items you would like to replace the returned item with.
Check that your parcel has not been tampered with. If it has, take a photo and Contact Customer Care straight away. Claims for shortages have to be reported within 24 hours of courier receipt. After this, we will be unable to assist, replace missing items, or claim from insurance.
Pre Order Terms and Conditions
PRE-ORDER ITEMS are items which are cut and still on our production floor, being made.
Hooliegrows (TM) and Plushiegrows (TM) are cut in limited quantities per print and usually sell out quickly after we list them.
For more details on our special design and sizing, please consult the Size Chart before ordering. Our sizing is big!
We now offer a Pre-Order service on some styles. Customers can secure items and check out before these items sell out when we list them.
– Not all styles are available for pre-order. It will be specifically noted in the item description.
– Not all styles are restocked. “Limited Editions” are generally not repeated.
– Pre-order items cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged as they are made to order.
How does Pre-Order work?
1. Pre orders require payment to be made at checkout.
2. We cannot guarantee a specific ship date but estimate with fair accuracy that products will be available in1-2 weeks. (Excl weekends and public holidays)
Every effort will be made to get your item(s) to you as soon as possible.
3. If there are any delays, you will be notified by email.
4. If you combine in-stock and pre-ordered items, ALL items will be shipped at once when all pre-ordered items are available.
5. Once you place an order with us, it means that you accept these terms & conditions.
Hoolies.co.za exports wholesale to other countries. Regrettably, our online store only caters for South African residents.