What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type (ie; Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.)
- The pages you visit.
- The time spent on those pages, items & information searched for on our site, access times & dates, & other general statistics.
- The website you were visiting before you came to our site.
What we ask before you are able to place an order with us:
- Name & Surname as is mandatory.
- E-mail address for delivery of electronic or online products/services & invoices (you will also receive updates on new products & promotions if you have opted to receive our newsletter).
- Telephone number so that we may contact you should there be a query in regards to your order.
- Fax number incase we need to fax you an invoice.
- Company Name to assist us when delivering orders.
- Your Address for invoicing purposes.
- Delivery Address – we do not deliver to P.O boxes, therefore we require a physical delivery address to which goods may be delivered.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to third parties?