Our Onesies are larger than normal and the length is longer.
- The size chart is in cm. and the actual garment measurements.
- The height to fit is an estimate. Measurements below are as close as possible and may vary with different fabric qualities.
- Note: Size 12-18 months has been discontinued. Please select from 6-12 or 18-24 / 1-2 yrs
- Measurements are estimate and may vary up to 2cm due to the nature of shifting fabric in the cutting process.
- Size variance: The same style in different fabrics (print, plain, cotton and plush plain or print) may vary in size between 1-3cm due to differential fabric stretch.
NSP is from the “Neck Shoulder Point” – the top side of the neck, down to the edge of the crotch
What fabrics are used and why we use double knit and cotton lycra.
Reindeer Braces Separates
This is an easy fit item with adjustable braces over the shoulders.
Two sets of buttonholes to fit to best height.
The measurements are of the actual garment. Measure your child and add about 2-5cm to total width to select your size
Updated: 30 September 2021
New Mask sizes (3 packs)
General Size Chart
This size chart does not apply to our Onesies.
- We use industry standard dummies to fit new samples sizes.
- Each item is made according to its unique fabric. Less stretchy fabric means larger fits.
- We have not compared our sizes to other chain stores. The aim is to provide you with a generously sized item that will last.
- If you have queries on a particular item, drop us a mail for more detailed measurements.
- You can swop your items within 7 days for a different size.
- See our FAQ for more info.